Bonehead's Chicken Salad
* 2 large dill pickles, chopped
* 2 tomatoes, chopped
* 3 stalks celery, chopped
* 4 scallions or 1/2 red onion, chopped
* 3 cups cooked chicken, cubed (rotisserie chicken works great)
* 1 tablespoon lemon juice
* 3/4 cup light mayonnaise
* 3 tablespoons Garlic Hound Cajun Original Seasoning Sauce (we add twice that amount...but it's your call!)
1. Combine vegetables and chicken in a large bowl.
2. Add lemon juice, mayonnaise, Garlic Hound Sauce, salt & pepper to the bowl then mix well.
3. Refrigerate at least one hour to allow flavors to meld.
Zesty Macaroni Salad (serves 12)
* 1 pound elbow macaroni
* 1 red bell pepper, seeded and chopped fine
* 1 rib celery, chopped fine
* 4 scallions, sliced thin
* 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
* 1 1/2 tablespoons Garlic Hound Cajun Original Seasoning Sauce
* 1 teaspoon chili powder
* 1 cup light mayonnaise
* 1/3 cup barbecue sauce
* Ground black pepper
* 1 Dill pickle, chopped (optional)
1. Bring 4 quarts water to boil in large pot. Add 1 tablespoon salt and macaroni and cook until almost tender, about 5 minutes. Drain in colander and rinse with cold water until cool, keeping pasta a bit moist; transfer to large bowl.
2. Add bell pepper, celery, scallions, vinegar, Garlic Hound Sauce, chili powder, and let sit until flavors are absorbed, about 2 minutes. Stir in mayonnaise and barbecue sauce and let sit until salad is no longer watery, about 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper and serve. (The salad can be covered and refrigerated for up to 2 days.)